From Osama Lotf <engbarakat2...@gmail.com>
Subject secondary storage disappeared suddenly
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 07:46:43 GMT
Hi all ,

Im working on my master thesis in the final stage and while im preparing
for live demo show I noticed that i cant see the field named primary
storage used in the web interface.

I tried to restart both two hosts  and i lost secondary storage and ended
in no ssvm nor any system vm.  i noticed that one of the host went into
disconnect state.

I tried to upgrade to 2.2..14 as i was using2.2.13 wishing that will be a
bug and it didnt solve the problem and all storage are disappeared .

pls find copy of my management log here

Im using 2.2.14 kvm on two hosts and nfs for storage
i can mount nfs in managemnt srever normally
i tried invoking ssvm tmplate setup script many times and it works but i
cant see ssvm or secondary storage in dash board

pls help me to get this cloud up to finish my thesis

Thank so much

--
Eng. Osamah Lutf Barakat
Master Student