From Rafael Cooper <rafaelcoop...@gmail.com>
Subject Some info on Physical Networks
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 18:02:57 GMT
I have been using cloudstack 2.2.x pretty actively and recently saw the
3.0.2 release and was itching to give it a try. Before proceeding I want to
understand what "Physical Network" in cloudstack mean?

I am familiar with Network name-labels in 2.2.x but what is the relation
between Physical Network and Network name-labels in 3.0.2?

I can get access to any design docs on this? couldn't find it on wiki.

Gracias,

Rafael

Universitat de Barcelona.