From Rafael Cooper <rafaelcoop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some info on Physical Networks
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 19:04:15 GMT
Thanks Mathew and Geoff.

Yes I am using multiple nics with bonds on Xenserver. So physical networks
are just displayed on the UI and  nothing to be configured on the
Hypervisors am I right?

I am thinking  that the physical networks can be used to identify the NIC
from the Cloudstack UI on which the network is actually implemented.

Let's say my Private network is called "mgmt-nw" and it is on bond0. Then
in the cloudstack UI I will assign the physical network name as "bond0" (
just for identification) and network name-label as "mgmt-mw"

Is this the only use of Physical networks? Or am I reading it totally wrong
:)

--
Gracias,

Rafael