From sebastien goasguen <>
Subject use an existing network
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 14:02:35 GMT

I want to deploy a very basic CS infrastructure.
I have a single physical network (basic lan). I do not have access to
the switch and can't configure vlans.
I have a DHCP server not managed by CS, the firewall is also
independent from CS.

I want all traffic (management, guest, storage, system etc..) to go
through the same network, no isolation at all.
The VMs will get an IP from the DHCP server and be bridged normally on
a single bridge (no vlan taggin).
The VMs IP will be in the same range than the hypervisors.

I am having trouble setting this up via the management UI, because the
various networks expect a different range, or a different network.

Is this doable ?

Ps: If this list is for announcements rather than questions let me
know, I will post in the forums.

Sebastien Goasguen

View raw message