From Citrix Dev <citrix-...@clogeny.com>
Subject Re: NetScaler config documentation
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 14:15:35 GMT
Hello Paul,

Please find below the help article to configure Netscaler VPX for ESX-

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX123096

The Netscaler device can be added to CloudStack with the steps mentioned in
wiki article-

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1344581

Let me know if you have any queries regarding setup.

Regards,