From Kelven Yang <kelven.y...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Some info on Physical Networks
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 20:00:18 GMT
"Physical network" in CloudStack defines how CloudStack maps virtual infrastructure into physical
infrastructure. One "physical network" can be thought as an instance of such virtual-to-physical
mapping configurations. Inside a configuration, "network label" is used by CloudStack to inform
how network traffic will be directed to a physical device, currently this mapping is done
based on traffic types.

For example, you can map all traffic happens at a guest network to a xenbr0 NIC under XS or
vswitch0 vSwitch under VMware.

Kelven