From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: NetScaler config documentation
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 16:07:33 GMT
Thanks Mayur,

It's the setup of the NetScaler VIP,MIP, NSIP and SNIPs that I'm trying to understand in the
context of a CloudStack deployment.

At the moment I've got a NSIP in the Management network, my VIP is the Public IP of the NetScaler,
and a SNIP in the standard guest CIDR (10.1.1.254/24)

Am I close?

Thanks
Paul

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: mayur.dhande@clogeny.com [mailto:mayur.dhande@clogeny.com] On Behalf Of Citrix Dev
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 3:16 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: NetScaler config documentation

Hello Paul,

Please find below the help article to configure Netscaler VPX for ESX-

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX123096

The Netscaler device can be added to CloudStack with the steps mentioned in wiki article-

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1344581

Let me know if you have any queries regarding setup.

Regards,