From Matthew Hartmann <mhartm...@tls.net>
Subject Re: Some info on Physical Networks
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 18:39:27 GMT
Rafael:

Within the context of CloudStack, "Physical Network" refers to the
physical, cabled network that your hypervisor hosts are connected to.
"Network Name-labels" still play their part in 3.0.2 the same as they
did in 2.2.x, as far as I'm aware.

If anyone else feels I'm incorrect, please correct me ... but this is my
current understanding. I hope I could help! :)

Cheers,

Matthew