From Jason Davis <scr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: secondary storage disappeared suddenly
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 15:10:31 GMT
Verify that you can mount the NFS export you were using from your
management server. If that works, try restarting the SSVM or destroying it
which will spawn a new instance.

As long as your management server and hypervisor hosts can see this NFS
export then you should be ok.

Also if you are using KVM for your hypervisor hosts then pay close
attention to the release/upgrade notes. I don't have direct experience with
KVM (I use XS/XCP) but I believe you need to upgrade the CS agents on your
hosts.

Sent from my iPhone