From d..@soleks.com
Subject Re: can't assign public network to user. CS 3.0.2
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 18:59:55 GMT
Alena,

that works. I can see that all IPs from designated to account public network is allocated.
But now i have another question. If account has several private network ? I created one more
private network for account, requested IP address is coming from default pool, but not from
assigned public network ? My final goal is the following.
Account has allocated public network (only one) let say 192.168.100.0/24. Account has private
networks 10.1.0.0/24 which is gonna be SNATed/Firewalled/LBed by IP addresses from  192.168.100.0/24.
Now accounted created one more network - say 10.1.1.0/24, requested pubic IP address for that
new network will come from default pool of public networks. Is it possible to have public
IP address for new private network from dedicated to that account public network, but not
from default pool ?