From d..@soleks.com
Subject can't assign public network to user. CS 3.0.2
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 16:02:52 GMT
Hi All,
I'm trying to create public network in my installation (advanced networking, 2 physical networks)
and assign it to one of the accounts, cloudstack is generating message that "zone id=1 has
more then one physical networks" and refusing to create network. If i don't do any network
assignment (network is going to default public pool) - it works fine.

Dan/borei