From Salvatore Orlando <Salvatore.Orla...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: Adding a public range for an account
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 17:11:29 GMT
Hi Clayton,

Are you receiving the error when you create the IP range, or are you seeing it when you spin
up the first instance for a networking belonging to that account?
In the latter case, please check in the user_ip_address table the addresses in the range you
have are marked as 'allocated', even if you haven't used them.
Something similar happened to me recently, but I was working on the latest trunk, which is
much more instable!

If that is the case, this might be a bug, and it would be great if you can report it on bugs.cloudstack.org.

For a workaround, try UPDATE user_ip_address set allocated=NULL where account_id=<your_account_id>
to work around.

Salvatore