From Clayton Weise <cwe...@iswest.net>
Subject Adding a public range for an account
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 17:01:37 GMT
In CS 3.0.1 with advanced networking.  I was trying to add a new public IP range for a specific
account.  I went into the physical network, added a new range and specified the domain and
account that it was to belong to.  It was a brand new account so it didn't have any existing
instances, nor did it have a virtual router.  When adding the first instance I got the following
error:

http://paste.cloudstack.org/SSEO/

Did I do something wrong?  Is there an additional step I should have done in order to associate
a new IP range with a specific account?

Thanks,
Clayton