From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Elevator Pitch / Top N Features
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 16:19:38 GMT
As a community, it is in our interests to promote CloudStack and paint it
in a positive light. This is at odds with the interests of
an encyclopaedia, which is to report important facts about notable subjects
from a neutral point of view. For these reasons, it is usually frowned upon
to contribute to bios about yourself, your company, your works, etc.

--
NS