From David Nalley <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Website Mock-Up #2
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:04:23 GMT
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Sonny Chhen <> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback and kind words Joe. I'll wait 72 hrs and compile all feedback
and work from there.

So I don't know if this is appropriate or not, but tossing it out there anyway.
I like the overall design a lot.
However the sections as they are currently showing are completely
contributor focused. There's no 'download' or 'getting started' or
anything that would target a new user or potential new user, a group
that will easily be 98% of the folks showing up at our website.

View raw message