From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: website idea
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 20:54:37 GMT
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Mathias Mullins
<mathias.mullins@citrix.com> wrote:
> It will actually flatten out a lot once the content is put in place, but I
> think I'm actually missing a lot of content here.
>
> I'm also wondering if there is some of the content like partners and end
> users that needs to come off the Wiki and just go to a static page to be
> updated as new ones come on. For information that doesn't change often, I
> don't know if it is still a requirement to keep it on the wiki or how that
> works.

Not to pick nits, but we don't have partners. No one can really
partner with Apache CloudStack, we have no real mechanism for doing
such things.
If they come here to participate (as individuals from places like
Caringo, Broadcom, etc have) then they are part of the community (and
are individuals, not the company they are employed by)

--David