From David Nalley <>
Subject Re: Press release for our eventual graduation?
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:54:00 GMT
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Chip Childers
<> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:40:56AM -0400, Chip Childers wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 03:28:26PM +0000, Sally Khudairi wrote:
>> > So having said all this, what's your timeframe?
>> Unknown. We sent our draft resolution to board@ on Sunday, but are not
>> sure if it made it onto this month's agenda or not yet.
> No longer unknown.  It was just confirmed that our proposed graduation
> was added to the agenda for Wednesday's board meeting.  Obviously we
> can't be certain of the result, but at least there is a target for when
> we *may* be allowed to graduate now.

>From a practical perspective, this information will be impossible to
really contain.
Board minutes get sent to committers@
Tickets will be filed for all of the infrastructure tasks (public
lists, there will be list and git repo changes - and some of those
will begin well nigh immediately.)

Mind you, that isn't announcing, but I suspect that it won't be a
secret from anyone who wants to know/cares.

View raw message