From "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Venue Announced for the March Apache CloudStack Bangalore Meetup: ThoughtWorks Office, Koramangala
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 15:32:21 GMT
On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 8:08 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hello CloudStack Enthusiasts,
>
> Venue is announced for the next CloudStack Bangalore User Group Meetup:
Thanks for announcing this. Please be sure to add any new events to
the CloudStack Weekly News events section on the wiki! (I can't
promise to spot all event announcements, and you don't want it to be
overlooked.)

See here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Weekly+News

If you add it to the events section for the upcoming week, I can make
sure to carry it forward to future issues if it's an event that's
coming up more than one week in advance.

Thanks,

Joe
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier