From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Fwd: Graduation
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 20:04:49 GMT
FYI for those of you not on the dev list.

We have graduated.  Infra work has been requested, which is a
pre-requisite to doing an announcement.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Subject: Graduation
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org

Hi all,

A quick update...  the board has *passed* our graduation resolution. We
are now a TLP.  Congratulations!  Awesome work everyone!

We are going to have to work through some infra related changes before
we make the official announcement to the world (i.e.: those that are not
on this mailing list).  So although you might want to spread the word
far and wide right now, consider containing yourself for a few days.
;-)

Coordinating our infra changes will happen via IRC and on this list.
Coordinating marketing related activities for our graduation will happen
on the marketing list.

-chip