From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: website idea
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 22:59:50 GMT
Hi Sonny,

I like it much more than the previous design which was too window7'ish to my taste.

I am a little underwhelmed by the white background.

Also I would be in favor of an equal size box for dev, docs and community. Located above News
?

I think the top banner (apache cs, about, community…) has too small a font.

-sebastien