From Prodosh Banerjee <p.baner...@anolim.com>
Subject Re: Elevator Pitch / Top N Features
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 22:53:53 GMT
Here are my two cents - the main benefits and differentiators for Cloudstack compared to the
competition:

1. Proven technology: production ready
2. Easy to setup and use
3. SDN - Software Defined Networking supported out of the box (this is one of the best differentiators)
4. High Availability for management nodes as well as HA support for VMs
5. Proven scalability: manage huge clouds of thousands of servers today
6. Support for the most common hypervisors out of the box: Xen, KVM, VMware etc.
7. Amazon Web Services compatible APIs
8. Self service Web UI
9. Usage metering

Prodosh Banerjee