From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Wikipedia CloudStack Page Updates
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 17:44:05 GMT
Hi Ilya

Would you be able to add the 'CloudStack European User Group' to the User Group section, it’s
a LinkedIn Group but we have regular meet-ups in London

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Cloudstack-European-User-Group-4294158?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
Sent: 04 March 2013 21:03
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Wikipedia CloudStack Page Updates

Please review our Wikipedia page, we could benefit from more updates on it.

The simple google search on "cloudstack" brings Wikipedia second in line. People tend to read
Wikipedia articles - over browsing the actual product wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CloudStack

With that in mind, I propose to

*         Add section on who uses cloudstack with reference to CS wiki page. - I can do this
if approved

*         List user groups in each metropolitan area (added NYC) - I can do this if approved

*         Talk about cloudstack releases and progression along with features.. - This is somewhat
done, but I think we can make it better. Also need help here, don't want to misrepresent us.

More items to add, please chime in..

I guess we need to discuss this here and help with gathering the content.

Thanks
ilya