From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Talking Points for Graduation
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:24:55 GMT
Joe, are you saying we should go for Thursday or Monday ? - not sure what you mean

.doc was just to get to Sally, I know it wont go out as such

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: 19 March 2013 19:20
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Talking Points for Graduation

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013, at 02:07 PM, Giles Sirett wrote:

> My understand was same as Sally: we need to announce as close to vote
> as possible or it will leak out with less impact

People mentioning it is one thing, it's when a project blogs about it or puts it on an -announce
list that it's a major problem.

> To answer Sallys initial questions:
>
> I should have a draft PR  to share with you within the hour (just
> needs to be checked over on the list again)
>
> I'll provide to you in .Doc format so you can add contact
> details,date,time,etc  and will also get added to CS wiki so people
> have got something to link to immediately I'll do that just before (4-
> 5EST)

Do we want this in .doc? Not sure what Sally prefers, but I'd avoid .doc unless specifically
requested. It's going to a blog + mailing list, not sure where a .doc file would be called
for.

> Happy to hold all this off if folks think Monday is better

We should lock the release today or tomorrow.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier