From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Press release for our eventual graduation?
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:06:16 GMT
And just so everybody knows, I'm running out of day here, its likely to be in draft by 10am
GMT Tuesday

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sally Khudairi [mailto:sk@apache.org]
Sent: 18 March 2013 18:04
To: Giles Sirett; cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Cc: press@apache.org
Subject: Re: Press release for our eventual graduation?

Thanks, Giles.

Wrt "how/when", if we need to issue immediately, I suggest we issue the announcement at 6AM
ET on Thursday 21 March. This would be via the newswire service, the ASF blog and Twitter
feed, and the announce@apache.org and dedicated media/analyst mailing lists.

Please let me know if this is would work with what you collectively had in mind.

Warmly,
Sally