From Aditya Deshpande <aditya.deshpa...@citrix.com>
Subject Need help to tie the knot between students & cloud stack community
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 06:09:16 GMT
Dear Members,

Last week when I visited my collage (B.V.B Collage of Engineering & Technology<http://www.bvb.edu/>,
Hubli), I saw lot of interest from the students on cloud computing, open source & how
can they learn from & contribute back to the open source community.

Can you please help me in bridging the Gap between students & community, which will help
to enlighten the students & will intern help the community by generating the interest
& may subsequently help in increased contribution.

Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Deshpande
Senior Software Test Engineer - Cloud Portal
Mob: +91 9880030346