From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: website idea
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 20:19:19 GMT
Yep - I didn't mean to suggest that we were going to come up with a design and go "here ya
go everybody!" just seeing if we had bandwidth to help on the design side. Will know later
this week.

Totally concur on get ideas/flow figured out before trying to design for it.

I heard Sonny was going to mock something up, but never saw the results…

On Mar 5, 2013, at 11:21 AM, Mathias Mullins <mathias.mullins@citrix.com>
 wrote:

> +1 on Joe's thought here that that we need to put together a framework
> before we can really put a website around it. We need to really come up
> with where are hot points.
>
> I know that Sebastian started this one back up, and I'm not sure, but did
> people miss the mock up that Sonny did as well? I think the original
> concept that he was going for may not be 100%, but is on the realm that
> John was talking about. Original, Specific and enticing.
>
> So let's get a redesign site map started on the wiki, and then build the
> website around that. Does that sound like a better way to tackle it?
>
> Matt
>

> On 3/5/13 1:31 PM, "Joe Brockmeier" <jzb@zonker.net> wrote:

>>> it up on apache infra.
>>>

>>> I'm going to touch base with our designers to see if we might be able to
>>> spare a few cycles to sketch something up.  No promises yet...
>>
>> Before we start getting (more) visual designs, do we have the story flow
>> that we want to use in place that would inform a new visual design?
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> jzb
>> --
>> Joe Brockmeier