From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: REVISED (was Re: Talking Points for Graduation)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 01:37:46 GMT
Hi there --I requested access to the list for my gmail account but NAK.

So...a ping is in order.

Thanks for your help w/this.

[From the mobile; kindly excuse spelling/spacing/auto-correct anomalies]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Joe Brockmeier" <jzb@zonker.net>
To: "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com>
Cc: <cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org>, "Sally Khudairi" <sk@apache.org>,
<press@apache.org>
Subject: REVISED (was Re: Talking Points for Graduation)
Date: Wed, Mar 20, 2013 9:18 PM

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013, at 08:08 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
> Perfect.  Let's make sure that any PMC members we hook up with press
> have this (just in case they still aren't on this list).

I believe any PMC folks who'd be talking to press (at least that we'd be
setting up interviews for) are on the list.

> Which reminds me (perhaps off topic for this thread), but have press
> feelers been sent and / or list of contacts finalized?

Not yet. And we need to start outreach tomorrow. I don't like pinging
press on Friday with Monday news.

Sally - have you had a chance to look over the press list and check for
duplicates?

Best,

jzb
--