From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Laynard Sponsorship at ChefConf#13
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 02:40:51 GMT
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:38:00PM -0400, David Nalley wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:23 PM, Chip Childers
> <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:

CloudStack to
Chef users

> >> Just trying to close the loop here I was going to give the following logo
> >> with the   to the ChefConf guys
> >>
> >> http://tinypic.com/r/316on4n/6
> >>
> >> I made the logo black so you can see it on a white webpage but the printed
> >> logo would be white on a blue lanyard. Logos would mirror what's on
> >> CloudStack.org and link back to the CloudStack.org website.
> >
> > AFAIK, we're going to need to change that from cloudstack.org to
> > cloudstack.apache.org.
> >
> > Can you wait until Monday-ish to send, so that we have cs.a.o up and
> > running?
> >

> cs.o redirects to i.a.o/cs and it's trivial to point it to cs.a.o
>
> Either way, should go to the same place.

Fair - Realizing though that branding guidelines are that we use the a.o
address...  if it isn't displayed, then we can use either.

Generally though, we should keep in mind the need to use cs.a.o going
forward per [1].

-chip

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation//marks/pmcs.html#websites