From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: press release draft
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 01:07:03 GMT
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:08:51PM +0000, Giles Sirett wrote:
> Joe
> That looks near perfect.
>
> My only disagreement is referring to our beloved VP as "Childers". I did this deliberately
. I know That's the accepted way (I'm always "sirett" on  our releases) but I think use of
first name gives a much more community feel.
> Thoughts ?
>
> Other than that, my vote is to freeze it there, or we could go on for weeks

OK, so we need someone to:

1) US-ify it (technical term for swapping s's and z's around)
2) Do a quick copy / formatting edit pass to clean up whitespaces, AP
style review (including name swap)
3) One last version sent to this list - I've got my name all over it, so
I want to agree to the final please!
4) Ping Sally so she knows that the final doc is ready to roll

Fair?  Giles asked for help doing the US-ification.  Takers?