From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] Website Mock-Up #2
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:42:03 GMT
In case you missed it in the other thread [1], Sonny has sent out a
second redesign proposal for the site.

Please take a second to look it over if you haven't already and give any
feedback you might have within the next few days.

Questions / comments I have:

* The image is 1020x1350 - should we assume that the design is going to be
targeted at a browser window of at least 1024 in width?

* I'd like to replace "DOCS" with "Get Started" which would take users
to a page that would orient them to the different types of documentation
and put them on the right "path."

* Could we trim down the Community graphic and have a "Learn" item that
would take users to an page that gives an intro to CloudStack?

* Can we reduce the size of the main graphic from ~400px to about 250px
high? If we assume common display sizes for laptops today, a lot of
users wouldn't see the DEV/DOCS/COMMUNITY (or whatever we call them)
boxes without scrolling.

Thanks!

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+website+redesign+proposal