From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: website idea
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:27:41 GMT
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 02:14:24PM -0700, Sonny Chhen wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Sorry I've been quiet on this, I just got back from a 2-week vacation. I
> worked on another design that may be in-line with some of the samples
> and feedback I've seen on this chain. Please see the design at the links
> below and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for this, Sonny - I'm pretty excited about this design, overall.
We probably need to make some tweaks, but I really like this look.

UI design/discussion can go off the rails pretty easily. I'm going to
start a second thread specifically for this design and would ask that
folks give really concrete feedback about any changes they'd like to
see, etc.

Best,

jzb
--