From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Talking Points for Graduation
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:16:36 GMT
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 07:07:38PM +0000, Giles Sirett wrote:

> My understand was same as Sally: we need to announce as close to vote as possible or
it will leak out with less impact

So I don't think we should worry a ton about this.  Let's get the
official release out when it's the right time to do so.  Sounds like
Monday is the best target, given that we are going to have to ask infra@
to help make some website changes in short order.

> To answer Sallys initial questions:
>
> I should have a draft PR  to share with you within the hour (just needs to be checked
over on the list again)

Thanks again for doing this Giles!

> I'll provide to you in .Doc format so you can add contact details,date,time,etc  and
will also get added to CS wiki so people have got something to link to immediately
> I'll do that just before (4- 5EST)

Please don't put it on the wiki.  We should use the official ASF blog,
when Sally releases it.

Also, can you please make sure to send it to this list as plain text (we
won't get an attachment, as they are typically stripped).