From Chip Childers <>
Subject Re: Press release for our eventual graduation?
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:04:01 GMT
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 03:53:10PM +0000, Giles Sirett wrote:
> Chip
> To be clear, if they vote in favour of graduation on Wednesday, does that we that we're
there/done/graduated ? - or is there a period after the vote before the project is officially
graduated ?
> Kind Regards
> Giles

It means we are a TLP, and have to start the process of executing the
infrastructure related migrations.

This is a bit of a "soft transition" in practical terms.  See [1] for
some info about the process post board vote (assuming acceptance).

View raw message