From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Press release for our eventual graduation?
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:57:47 GMT
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 03:54:09PM +0000, Giles Sirett wrote:
> Sally
>
> I'm happy to put together something as a first draft, based on the messaging that you
suggest for a graduation.

> Everybody else on this list: hows best that we work together on this?: shall I post some
text on list in as a starting point  to solicit comments & review BEFORE I get something
to Sally ? or would folks rather that I work with Sally and then bring it back to this list
?

> Any guidance accepted :-)

Please work through drafts / comments on the cloudstack-marketing list
first, and then we can provide it so Sally for review / comment / edit.