From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Remove the News section of the website?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 19:21:01 GMT
On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 05:50:12PM -0800, Karen Vuong wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>
> I like the idea of pointing the news link to the blog and publishing a blog entry for
each new committer / PPMC member. When I first visited the site awhile back, it did make me
wonder why there was a news section and a blog section. I think since you are already including
the section on "New Committers and PPMC Members" in your weekly newsletters, pointing the
news link to the blog is a great idea.

I agree with Karen.  If the weekly news has it, that's enough.

> Best regards,
>
> Karen

link to our blog and work to keep that updated.

http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/news.html)