From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Elevator Pitch / Top N Features
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 14:49:38 GMT
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013, at 08:58 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Please start the draft page somewhere and I will pitch-in. We can use the
> same content on Wikipedia page as well.

I've started a page here: but remember the wiki motto is "edit boldly."
No need to ask someone else to create page on the wiki when you can do
it yourself.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Website+Resources+and+Proposals

Also: I would be *very* careful about pushing content to Wikipedia. We
should absolutely keep an eye on the Wikipedia page for CloudStack and
keep it updated/accurate, but I think they frown on content that is
overly promotional. What's acceptable for the Apache CloudStack Web site
is not necessarily acceptable for the Wikipedia page.

> Also it would be nice to have "what cloudstack is now" and whats going to
> happen soon with newer releases.

(Fixed the Android auto-correct for you. Computers - aren't they
wonderful?)

A "What's new in CloudStack" section would make sense, sure.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier