From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Elevator Pitch / Top N Features
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 23:09:20 GMT
Hey all,

One of the things I'd like to work on in the next few weeks (as we get
ready for 4.1) is to make the text on our landing page (CloudStack.org)
a little more enticing/descriptive for folks.

Specifically I'd like to tighten up the "What Is?" section and highlight
between eight and 10 features (max) on the front page.

So - what features should we highlight? What are the *most* compelling
things about Apache CloudStack. Essentially, what's our elevator pitch
for CloudStack?

For example:

- Multi-hypervisor support (Xen, VMware, KVM)
- Apache-licensed
- Elegant UI that is a reference implementation of the native API

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Best,

jzb
--