From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Please Review: Apache CloudStack Weekly News for 4 March 2013
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 18:38:47 GMT
Draft of the weekly news for 4 March 2013 is up. I would appreciate
additional eyeballs to review this week's issue, and any additional
content:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+CloudStack+Weekly+News+-+4+March+2013

Will be posting after 5 p.m. my time (Central) tonight and promoting
tomorrow morning.

Appreciate any helping hand other marketing folks can provide,
especially in ensuring that events are added to the wiki and adding news
items when a discussion that seems "newsworthy" takes place.

I would also love it if someone would take ownership of watching the
-users mailing list to add any items from that list.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier