From <kdam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Website flow (was Re: website idea )
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 18:05:25 GMT
I tend to agree, I do feel that this initial representation that Matt
created is perfect for us to see what we are dealing with currently, and now
we can open the discussion properly on change. I sure needed that map to
fully see the scope.

I think the next step should be us working on story flows(user stories) for
the new site design. (which I think the original map was focused on in it's
simplicity).

But please let's not remove or delete the current map, but start building
our story map below it.

Thanks

-Kelcey Damage