From Collaborate <>
Subject RE: Review Please: Stock Presentation
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 02:13:04 GMT
I am new to this project, but I have come up with this mindmap - to give high level intro on Apache CloudStack from
different perspectives.
Hope this can help a little bit in helping new comers to understand
CloudStack faster.
Any comment/correction, welcome and I will constantly update/enhance this

PS: The DevCloud link mentioned in previous presentation slides have old
pointer. The new one should be:

George Chou
twitter: @GeorgeChouNext

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier []
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: Review Please: Stock Presentation

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013, at 02:56 PM, Mark Hinkle wrote:
> +1 for a file dump area but for presos I'D recommend Slideshare for
> promotional reasons.

Yeah.. I'd like all presentations linked from the Wiki, but they don't need
to "live" on the wiki. SlideShare is generally "the" place for presentations
to live, and you'll get more bang for your buck if you spread it there
first. (And then give us a link on the wiki.)
> There is a CloudStack slideshare
> we used that pre Apache and it does drive a lot of views. There are
> also 133 built in followers.

If you have a CloudStack-specific presentation that should go there, shoot
it to me and I'll see to it that it's up on SlideShare under the CloudStack

Joe Brockmeier
Twitter: @jzb

View raw message