From "Kelcey Damage \(BT\)" <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject RE: website idea
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 19:56:33 GMT
It would be nice to see a community element in the second tier. Object being people coming
to find info on future and past events, photo's, or generally learn about the community.

KELCEY DAMAGE
Infrastructure Systems Architect
www.backbonetechnology.com
kelcey@backbonetechnology.com

address: 55 East 7th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5T 1M4
tel: +1 604 713 8560 ext:114
fax: +1 604 605 0964
skype: kelcey.damage