From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject Re: CloudStack Developer Webinar
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:37:23 GMT
Maybe we start with baby steps.
1 session for intro like using cloud-dev, debugging with IDE, working with git and submitting
patch process. We can pick simple bugs and solutions. Record the session  and post it on YouTube.
Another session for writting plugins and extending CS.
Another session for automated tests during and post build process.
Another session for customizing dashboards.

We can create a poll and have users vote on what they would like to see.

Joe Brockmeier <jzb@zonker.net> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013, at 02:09 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Just a curious thought, why don't we do remote sessions on development of
> CS via GotoMeeting (if Citrix can donate resources) or something else if
> not? That definitely beats local events and would certainly help
> developers across the globe.

I'd be happy to facilitate developer Webinars, etc. Let's put something
on the schedule >30 days in advance and start promoting it!

Who's first? :-)

Note that we're restarting the user-oriented Intro to CloudStack
webinars in March, but I don't have a developer-focused one right now.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier