From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: CloudStack Laynard Sponsorship at ChefConf#13
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:25:20 GMT
http://www.opscode.com/blog/2012/02/13/chef-support-for-citrix-cloudstack/

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelcey Damage (BT) [mailto:kelcey@backbonetechnology.com] On Behalf Of kdamage@apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:10 PM
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: CloudStack Laynard Sponsorship at ChefConf#13

Well there are many user who make great tools based on chef,puppet,fabric,paython,pearl,and
I'm sure many more by using our APIs + something else. I just though a cookbook that had something
for everyone would be nice. I myself don't use chef/puppet, I also wrote an API manager in
IronPython and .net/xaml. So there are a lot of cool tricks an how-to's floating around.

It was just an idea.

-kelcey Damage

April