From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: CloudStack Developer Webinar
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:03:13 GMT
Ask David if we ask Citrix to donate GotoMeeting account and he said it should not be an issue.

Maybe this is a fix to your pixilation and 10 user limit :)

-----Original Message-----
From: rohityadav89@gmail.com [mailto:rohityadav89@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Rohit Yadav
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 5:46 AM
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Musayev, Ilya
Subject: Re: CloudStack Developer Webinar

So there is a meetup on 7th March in Bangalore, we can start with it, put it on hangout. The
cool thing about hangout is that we can stream it live, but the only limitation is 10 person
limit and desktop sharing is not smooth (code in an IDE would be pixelated).

Btw, we did a hangout recently and it was live for a while :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp2AGii1szQ

Regards.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:15 AM, Musayev, Ilya <imusayev@webmd.net> wrote:
> The only reason why I propose the baby steps approach - the new developers that join
CS don't have to re-learn and spend time digging the material. Recorder sessions will really
help for all new onboarders or folks who don't do development for a living but would like
to learn (like myself).

patch process. We can pick simple bugs and solutions. Record the session  and post it on YouTube.