From "Musayev, Ilya" <>
Subject RE: [Discuss]Apache wedbsite redesign
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:55:27 GMT
Just to be clear - I did not mean an immediate vote :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Discuss]Apache wedbsite redesign

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:56 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <> wrote:
> These days I tend to prefer designs like couchdb has:
> or something like twilio:
> I feel that the proposed design is a bit too busy.

I tend to agree. While I like the design, I think it's out of character for a project - and
(at least for me) is harder to find information on a site like this. I'd really like to have
something that's more like CouchDB/Cordova.

As Chip and David have said, though - I don't feel a vote is appropriate, especially while
we're still having a discussion about it and letting Sonny weigh feedback.
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier

View raw message