From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: cwiki.apache.org/confluence VS incubator.apache.org/cloudstack
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:53:28 GMT
I want the left hand side menu to be visible :)

Thanks
-ilya

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 1:49 PM
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: cwiki.apache.org/confluence VS incubator.apache.org/cloudstack

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013, at 12:39 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Can we add a link from the main page to goto
> cwiki.apache.org/confluence page?

Erm - you really want cwiki.apache.org/confluence? That's the generic homepage for the entire
Apache Confluence Dashboard.

Or do you want:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Index ?

There's a link on the left-hand side that goes to the wiki now (says "Apache CloudStack Wiki")
it goes to an older URL on the wiki, but I can change that.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier