From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject cwiki.apache.org/confluence VS incubator.apache.org/cloudstack
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:39:50 GMT
Joe,

Suggestion for cloudstack.org:

I tend to get lost on the cloudstack.org page - which takes me to  incubator.apache.org/cloudstack
but I really want to see the confluence page .

>From cloudstack.org page, I don't see a way to get to cwiki.apache.org/confluence easily
- no link on the main page. As a result, the new user may completely miss the confluence page
- unless he begins to click around and by some mean finds it.

Can we add a link from the main page to goto cwiki.apache.org/confluence page?

Thanks
ilya