From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss]Apache wedbsite redesign
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 23:26:47 GMT
I like the visual impact.
Is this going to be static? I feel that as the project evolves, different
things need to get highlighted.

I'm not a Windows8 user, but.. From a marketing perspective, there's
perhaps 3 calls for action?
- Do you want to know what CloudStack is? Go here
- Do you want to contribute? Go here
- Do you want to report a bug? Go here
- Get started? Download here

Most project sites devote most space to blurbing on how great / easy /
featureful the project is. The Get started is usually highlighted as well.
The rest of the stuff is usually smaller?