From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack Developer Webinar
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:46:05 GMT
So there is a meetup on 7th March in Bangalore, we can start with it,
put it on hangout. The cool thing about hangout is that we can stream
it live, but the only limitation is 10 person limit and desktop
sharing is not smooth (code in an IDE would be pixelated).

Btw, we did a hangout recently and it was live for a while :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp2AGii1szQ

Regards.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:15 AM, Musayev, Ilya <imusayev@webmd.net> wrote:
> The only reason why I propose the baby steps approach - the new developers that join
CS don't have to re-learn and spend time digging the material. Recorder sessions will really
help for all new onboarders or folks who don't do development for a living but would like
to learn (like myself).

patch process. We can pick simple bugs and solutions. Record the session  and post it on YouTube.