From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Call for Agenda Items/IRC Weekly Meeting Reminder
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:40:17 GMT
I'm going to raise an issue to changing the irc meeting timings
possibly. Like Radhika, I know a lot of folks in my timezone who could
not attend it because it's too late for them here, around 10:30PM.

Regards.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hello IRC meeting organizers,
>
> I might not be able to attend the IRC meeting; it conflicts with my story telling hours
for my toddler son. (If he does not sleep, I might not be able to go to work the next day!)

> My status is up-to-date at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+CloudStack+v+4.1+Documentation+Plan.
>
> Concerns:
>
> -Awaiting comments from Marcus on the Resize Volume doc.
>
> -As always, two of my patches of  are left abandoned on the Review Board. Let me know
whether I have to BRIBE to get them merged.  (Pranav assured me that he would do it without
a bribe, though!)

>  -Some of the features are not yet signed up
>
>  -Status is unknown for these features: Bare metal server support for Cisco UCS, Health
monitoring for load balanced instances (go/no go ?)

> Let me know if you have any questions.
>
> Thanks
> -Radhika

nick. That seemed to work well, and I'd like to see if we can start having an agenda rather
than just going up/down the list of nicks.

> Unless there's an objection, we'll try that this week. Here's a draft agenda, please
feel free to suggest additional items or amend it.

> - 4.1.0 Release
>   - Status of the 4.1.0 branch
>   - QA Status/report
>   - Docs Status/report
>   - Any additional issues related to 4.1.0
> - 4.0.2 Release
>   - Status of 4.0.2
> - Master branch
> - Infrastructure (e.g., Jenkins, Website, issues unrelated to previous
> agenda.)
> - Any new business/additional issues
>
> ###
>
> If we can start having a regular agenda, I think we can ensure that the meetings are
a little shorter and more productive. (And many of us are in #cloudstack-dev if you ever just
have general questions/concerns that need addressing in real time.)